Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Early in the Morning

A couple of interesting things have happened recently.  I usually get up around 5 am.  I really try to stay up until 10 pm because if I don't I often wake up sometime in the night.  So, if I go to bed around 10 pm then I usually wake up between 4-5 am and get up shortly thereafter.  We run into challenges every day in our work and often the problem or challenge is on our mind when we go to bed. Well, early in the morning I sometimes have a solution to our current problem or challenge and often the solution is nothing we have talked about or even thought about.  This has happened enough times to definitely see a pattern.  When serving the Lord, praying, seeking answers and help from heaven, the answers will often come early in the morning.  I have learned to follow those thoughts or impressions and, low and behold, it is a very short while and we definitely know it was inspiration from heaven. (Proverbs 3:5-6)  
Recently we found a solution to many of our English teaching challenges by receiving the idea to establish "English Labs" at several universities.  Well,  it is going like a wild fire.  We should have 20 missionaries in labs this fall and it will solve several problems and challenges. We count it an honor to be a part of the work of the Lord and to be guided by him as we do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment