Thursday, January 19, 2017

Being Sick

I have been sick for 6 weeks now.  I spent 2 days in a hospital clinic.  I am doing much better.  The fever has gone, my blood oxygen is higher,  I do not cough nearly as much,  I feel better and they say I look better.  We have been doing a little work at home, processing paper work on projects.  
We have 9 projects right now going on:  4 water stations, a wheel chair project to bring 600 wheel chairs in April to Mongolia, a wheel chair users project where we are going to bring repair parts and give wheel chair repair training, an English Conference to be held the first week of May, a school library project, and a vision project. We also have an alcohol rehab project we are working on.  So even though we have been sick we have still been doing  a little from our apartment.  Grandma has been teaching our English class for those wanting to pass the Michagan test so they can go to BYU-H.  

Spring is just 4 months away and then it will be time to leave Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment